Instructions for use of Atrium A/V
Turning on the System
- Use the remote to turn on the display
- You should see the Login screen appear on the TV. If not, try the following:
- Tap the space bar on the wireless keyboard (make sure the keyboard is powered on)
- Make sure the input on the TV is set to HDMI 1
Logging into the Computer
Please use the following credentials to login to the computer:
Note: This computer resets after being idle for 60 minutes. This computer will automatically be reset after sign out. All changes made and files saved to this computer will be lost. Please save any personal files to another device BEFORE signing out as they will not be recoverable.
The Zoom desktop client is ready for use. Please sign in with your personal/departmental account to initiate a meeting.
The Vidyo client is ready for use. Please sign in with your appropriate Vidyo account to initiate a meeting.
You may also display your personal laptop to the TV through HDMI. Connect the HDMI cable to your computer and change the TV input to HDMI 2.
Before you leave
- Press CTL-ALT-DEL and sign out of the computer session. The computer will automatically restart and reset. Any changes and any files saved to this computer will be lost.
- Turn off the TV display
- Turn off the wireless keyboard (save batteries)
Please contact the Help Desk x2999 with any questions or issues.