Atrium View 11
Instructions for use of Atrium A/V
Atrium View 11
Turning on the System
- Use the touch panel on the table
- Select Both-On to power on the displays
- Select Route-Resident to show the resident computer
- You should see the Login screen appear on the left TV. If not, try the following: Tap the space bar on the wireless keyboard (make sure the keyboard is powered on)
Logging into the Computer
Please use the following credentials to login to the resident computer:
Note: This computer resets after being idle for 60 minutes. This computer will automatically be reset after sign out. All changes made and files saved to this computer will be lost. Please save any personal files to another device BEFORE signing out as they will not be recoverable.
The Zoom desktop client is ready for use. Please sign in with your personal/departmental account to initiate a meeting.
The Vidyo client is ready for use. Please sign in with your appropriate Vidyo account to initiate a meeting.
The camera can be adjusted using the remote control on the table.
You may also display your personal laptop to the TVs through HDMI. Connect the HDMI cable to your computer. From the touch panel on the table, select the appropriate Table Routing to the appropriate display (Left, Right, or Both).
Before you leave
- Press CTL-ALT-DEL and sign out of the computer session. The computer will automatically restart and reset. Any changes and any files saved to this computer will be lost.
- Turn off the displays by using the touch panel on the table. Select Power-Both-Off
- Turn off the wireless keyboard (save batteries)
Please contact the Help Desk x2999 with any questions or issues.