Setting up AVer CAM520 Pro2 as Network Camera for Zoom (Windows)
How to setup AVer CAM520 Pro2 as Network Camera for Zoom
Read the AVer Cam520 Pro 2 manual first
Configure Camera for Network access
Set IP which is on the same subnet and configure login password
- On the Camera's GUI select Video Format and edit as necessary
- The setting below works with us
- Frame Rate: 30 FPS
- Bit Rate: 8 Mbps
- Copy the RTSP URL Address for later setup
Install OBS to be used as Virtual Camera
Add AVer camera as video source in OBS
Under Scene -> Sources click add then select Media source
Put a name identifying the network camera, click OK then copy the setting below
- Uncheck "Local File"
- Set Network Buffering to 0
- Inout should be the RTSP URL Address
- Set "Reconnect Delay" to minimum
- Check "Use hardware decoding when available"
- Select OK
In OBS select Start Virtual Camera to start using OBS as the camera
Optional: Automatically switch on Virtual Camera every time OBS is started from the shortcut
- Right click on the desktop shortcut of OBS and select properties.
- On the Target field Append "--startvirtualcam"